‘Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence 2019 Update – Updates, Cases and Key Decisions’ by Andrew Mckie
Publication due: August 2019
This annual guide published near the beginning of each year features all of the latest case updates, key decisions, legislative updates and reforms from 2018 and changes coming up in 2019.
The book covers all costs updates, CFA updates, EL / OL / PL, RTA, disease, travel, holiday claims, NIHL cases, portal updates, and other relevant changes to the PI and clinical negligence world. This is a guide no PI / Clinical negligence lawyer should be without.
Andrew Mckie Clerksroom Barrister has also written extensive guides on many of these topics. This one book will keep you updated on what you need to know to practice in 2019.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Andrew Mckie, Barrister at Clerksroom Manchester, is a specialist in claimant and defendant personal injury, travel and housing law practitioner. Andrew is also now co-owner of a Law Firm in Manchester, Barrister-Direct Limited, where he practices in personal injury, disease, travel and housing law including housing disrepair and cavity wall claims.
1. Costs, CFA and Retainers – updates, cases and key decisions
2. OL / PL Claims – updates, cases and key decisions
3. EL Claims – updates, cases and key decisions
4. Travel Claims – updates, cases and key decisions
5. Holiday Sickness Claims – updates, cases and key decisions
6. NIHL Claims – updates, cases and key decisions
7. RTA – updates, cases and key decisions
8. Clinical Negligence – updates, cases and key decisions
9. Disease Claims – updates, cases and key decisions