‘Personal Injury 2019 – Updates, Cases and Key Decisions’ by Andrew Mckie
Publication due: October 2019
This annual guide features all of the latest case updates, key decisions, legislative updates and reforms from 2018/19 and changes coming up in 2020/ 2021.
The book covers all costs updates, CFA updates, fixed costs, EL / OL / PL, RTA, disease cases, portal updates, and other relevant changes to the PI world.
Andrew Mckie Clerksroom Barrister has also written extensive guides on many of these topics.
This one book will keep you updated on what you need to know to practice in 2019 and into 2020.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Andrew Mckie, Barrister at Clerksroom Manchester, is a specialist in claimant and defendant personal injury, travel and housing law practitioner. Andrew practices in personal injury, disease, travel and housing law including housing disrepair and cavity wall claims.
1. Costs, CFA and Retainers – updates, cases and key decisions
2. Useful Fixed Costs Cases.
3. OL/PL – updates, cases and key decisions
4. NIHL Claims Update – updates, cases and key decisions
5. Disease Update – updates, cases and key decisions
6. EL Update – updates, cases and key decisions
7. PI – An Overview of the Changes